Thursday 11 June 2015

For Corpers. Lets share our Journey so far....

                                  National Youth Service Corps............

Wow, cannot believe its one year already, it been quite a journey but am glad I took the run............................There is no limit to the favour and opportunity made available for youths like NYSC. Its a whole new journey, it creates unity among youths of different culture, tradition and to learn more about living together as one Nigeria. When we first started, I had  a mixed feeling about it, some said its a waste of one year of one's  life which I ignorantly agreed to but I think its more than that. Its a year and adequate training and preparation for employment.

                      
I have learned, I've grown and I think I've become better. Thanks to NYSC.............. Hope you can say the same 2014 Batch B Corp members.






No comments: